Web Development Course
Bachelor of Design in Graphic Design
University of Dundee, Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design
Higher National Diploma in Visual Communication
North East Scotland College, Aberdeen, Scotland
Mar 2017 - Present
Graphic Design Associate at Act4Accountability
Working for non-profit organization in the Washington D.C. area; providing and developing graphic design solutions for new initiatives and projects as required, including promotional material and publications.
Delivered assets for public events in Washington D.C area, including flyers and HTML newsletter.
Collaborated with Executive Director to create new branding and one-pager for NGO Transparency Database.
2012 - 2016
Community Graphics Assistant
Volunteer for UFPlanets.com Ltd.
2012 - 2013
Design Editor at UFPlanets.com Ltd.
Sourced and edited imagery for magazine articles also continuing to design for publication on a quarterly basis. Championed on-board client feedback and created revision including output for clients to better serve business needs.
Created new template from existing online magazine from Photoshop to InDesign.
Collaborated between writers on detailed projects maintaining lines of communication to meet project deadlines.
May 2017 - Present
Junior Digital Designer at Reapit Limited
Developing letterhead and brochure templates for nationwide real estate clientele, for use in advertising property and arranging offers on ad-hoc basis. Gathering requirements for projects from new clients requiring full deployment of templates. Utilizing project management cloud software for time management and team communication during tasks and projects.
- Leading and completing large-scale projects, working alone and with other internal teams.
- Building HTML email templates for real estate purposes to client specifications and design briefs.
- Delivering consistent turnaround of multitasked work; communicating to clients professionally and promptly.
2015 - 2016
Freelance Graphic Designer at Upwork Global Inc.
Responsible for creating design solutions for various clients within a worldwide freelance market. Delivering strong presentation skills by creating design vision to both colleagues/clients that are seeking corporate branding, literature, logo design, and other marketing materials.
- Highly skilled at multitasking and time management to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
- Collaborated design and marketing solutions; delivering high-quality products based on client requested details for scope of project.
2014 - 2017
Administrative Assistant at Morrisons Supermarkets
Provided flexible operational support within a retail environment including responding to department/telephone queries, operating thermal printers/print queues and marketing liaison handling retail point of sale collateral and large-format advertising for company needs.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work with flexibility to go above and beyond expectations when meeting deadlines.
- Sustained viable relationships with clients, service providers, sub-contractors, vendors, and professional colleagues in building business.
Sept - Dec 2011
Junior Graphic Designer at Control Risks
Assisted with document conversion, company image library, creating corporate literature and annual reporting, HTML for newsletters and email invitations.
- Developed conversion of QuarkXPress documents to InDesign CS6.
- Assisted in creating client-facing annual security report; created infographics using raw data.